Why Marriage Should Have An Expiration Date

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Blogger Delia Lloyd examines a recently proposed change to the Mexican civil code that would issue temporary marriage licenses to couples, who could then renew after two years or more. Would that fly stateside?
WATCH: Kendra Prefers Saying 'F*** You' To Hank Over 'The D-Word'
Officially Divorced!
The 11 Greatest Affairs In Literature
Four Sure-Fire Ways To Stay Out Of Court
Ten Signs Your New Man's Already Married
BLOG POSTS
Annette Powers: Please Unfriend My Husband
Why were so many of my friends still friends with my ex? I had wanted them to drop off his friend list suddenly and without warning, the way he had dropped out of our marriage.
Nancy Fagan: Wanna Witness a Marriage Unravel? Watch Discovery!
A relationship breakdown begins with passive communication: jabs, nagging, insults, ignoring your partner's needs, expecting your partner to know what's wrong.
Erica Manfred: Atoning for Marrying Mr. Wrong
I finally accepted that I couldn't have made any other choice at the time. I realized that in the end I was glad I'd gotten to be a mother, to be part of a couple, to have a family, even with the wrong man.
Advertisement

Comments