PHOTOS: Haute Couture Or Halloween Costume?

Thursday, October 27, 2011
We've all seen photos from runway fashion shows that make us think, "Who would actually wear that?" And now that Halloween is just around the corner, those eccentric, haute couture "outfits" are easy to confuse with Halloween costumes.

OK, maybe it's not easy to confuse the two, but it's definitely fun. We dug through our photo archive to find 24 completely ridiculous runway ensembles and figured out what the designers were really going for: hilarious Halloween costumes!
WATCH: Colbert Tells Alabama 'I Told You So'
WATCH: Bill Maher's New Rule
WATCH: Funniest Viral Videos Of The Day
PHOTOS: Creepiest Celebrity Masks
WATCH: THIS Is What A Dinosaur Feels Like!
BLOG POSTS
Byron Kennard: Occupy Nursing Homes: A Cause to Die For
My proposal calls for expanded wilderness protection in order to accommodate large numbers of nearly-dearly departed boomers. Think of this as the ecological dividend of your sacrifice.
James Napoli: Five Political Horror Movies You Dare Not See
2011-10-27-pull.jpg
Tim Young: Live Tweeting From the Epicenter of the Worst Date Ever
This past Saturday night, I tucked myself into the Starbucks in Baltimore's Mt. Washington to do my usual evening's writing when an awkward couple came in to the store and sat next to me.
Peter Z. Scheer: 10 Non-Jobs: Career Alternatives in a Broken Economy
The economy is getting better. Didn't you notice? We're in a "technical recovery," which is economist jargon for "screw you." So here are 10 survival schemes, ranging from adventurous to asinine.
Frank Lesser: A Living Dead Will
In the event that I die and return as a poltergeist, my health care proxy may only exorcise my spirit if she is certain beyond all reasonable doubt that the spirit is not actually me, but is instead a demon masquerading as me in an attempt to trick my survivors.
Advertisement

Comments