PHOTOS: Duchess Of Cambridge Makes Her Solo Debut

Thursday, October 27, 2011
Looks like all those princess lessons paid off!

After but a few royal appearances in the past weeks, Kate Middleton threw on a vintage Amanda Wakeley evening gown and charmed guests at her very first-ever solo engagement.
PHOTO: Kim Dresses Like A Sexy Yeti
Jenna Lyons' New Love Interest REVEALED
PHOTOS: Jennifer Lopez Is In Style Denial
WATCH: Full Figured Fashion Week Has Its Haters
PHOTOS: Exclusive Look At Style.com's New Magazine
BLOG POSTS
Wale Oyejide: Watch the Throne
It's fair to concede that the Fall is here. We still have a few weeks before the over coats emerge. Until then, layering will be the life-blood of your wardrobe.
Nicole Forrester: Why I'm Relieved After Breakups
While I have never been married, and certainly hope never to divorce, I have had my share of failed relationships and rejections. As I reflect back on my own past relationships failures, I can honestly say there is no one that I wish I was still with. In fact, I've found myself thanking God that they are out of my life.
Chie Davis: Kingston Lingerie and Swimwear Fashion Show
Witnessing the casting, fittings and designer evaluations, in preparation for the show "Dulce de Leche" in Kingston, Jamaica, the tenacious spirits and hard working hands of all those involved were clear.
Olivia Lovenmark: Focusing Within
When was the last time you did a check-in with yourself? I think sometimes we are so busy thinking about the world around us that we forget to reflect on and nurture ourselves. Now, I don't mean go get yourself a Cosmo or a new pair of shoes kind of nurture; I'm talking about the moments when we really examine ourselves.
Michelle Won: Curtains on a Dime
Window coverings are a tricky subject. From curtains to valances to shades to blinds, velvet to tulle, discount to luxury, finding the right thing to block out the sun or frame your window is, frankly, kind of a drag.
Advertisement

Comments