Countries That Celebrate The Dead | Air France Flight Final Words | #FriFotos

Friday, October 14, 2011
It's time once again to carve some jack-o'-lanterns and bust out the cobwebs as All Hallows Eve is creeping closer.

Around the globe, spirits of the departed are honored in various ways — some solemn and some wild. Here are seven ways in which the dead might be venerated.

'Damn It, We're Going To Crash:' Final Words Of Flight 447 Crew
PHOTOS: Hotel Bel Air Reopens After 2 Year Renovation
PHOTOS: Top 10 Nude Vacation Destinations
AirTran Adopts 'Too Fat To Fly'
Kim Kardashian To Open Hotel?
BLOG POSTS
Rick Steves: WATCH: Hearing The Call To Prayer In Istanbul
The warbling call to prayer used to unnerve me, and now I find it actually beautiful...even comforting.
Kirsten Alana: PHOTOS: One Year In #FriFotos
Its initial goal was to start the weekend early with an online photo swap. Now, FriFotos has become a Twitter phenomenon featured in major news media and a nearly round-the-clock discussion on the social media site.
Stacie Krajchir: Work of Art Host China Chow On Her Travel Hits And Misses
"When I finally boarded my last connecting flight in Hong Kong, I thought was en route to LA, but we landed in Seoul. Being that I was only 13 and the next flight to Los Angeles was completely sold out, I started to cry."
Advertisement

Comments