The BIG Lie About Co-Parenting

Thursday, October 6, 2011
According to blogger Miriam Novogrodsky, you are never divorced if children are involved. You are perpetually divorcing. If the spoils amount to a cat and a Kitchen Aid bought with hoarded 20 percent discount cards from Macy's by your former mother-in-law, being fully divorced is possible.
LeAnn Rimes Takes On The Tabloids
Why Dating After Divorce Is GOOD For Your Kids
6 Ways To Penny Pinch Post-Split
Meet The Single Mom Who Traveled To South America With Her Baby
BLOG POSTS
Laura Campbell: Everything You Need to Know You Learned in Your Marriage
Looking back now, I realize that my divorce was the catalyst for massive personal growth and that ultimately, my ability to live the life I have now -- my ideal life -- I owe to all that I learned in my marriage.
Annette Powers: Yom Kippur and the Gift of Forgiveness
Yom Kippur has meant different things to me throughout my life, but while in the process of getting a divorce, the acts of atonement and forgiveness have taken on new significance.
Advertisement

Comments